A towel warmer is usually credited with the task of keeping your clothes and towels warm and dry. But there are some other subsidiary benefits which it offers in its own silent way. Let us take a look at some of them. You may not be aware of them since they are not much discussed and are only secondary to the chief functions:
- Saving you time: Now, you may wonder that how can a towel warmer rack save you time! Well, let us assume that your clothes are slightly moist and you need to iron them. But if you are getting late for work, then getting them ironed would rob you off those precious 10 minutes. In case you have got a warmer installed at your bathroom, then you can place your clothes on the rack and get it dried and warm in just a few minutes.
- Your bathroom maintenance cost comes down: Again, you may be doubtful as to how a towel warmer can save you on your maintenance expenses. But this is a fact and you are going to figure it out once you have bought home one of these equipments. The warmer offers warmth and dryness and thus sucks extra vapor and moisture out of the air. Hence, the walls of your bathroom stay fresh and algae-free. The papering stays intact and the paint remains glowing for a longer time. Even the furniture lasts longer since the wood does not get harmed by moisture.
- Adds value to your house: Your home becomes richer and looks grander with the installation of a Runtal towel warmer. The warmers which are available these days are not just efficient but are also very sophisticated in looks. Thus, they revamp the personality of your bathroom and make it look strikingly appealing.
If you are planning to buy a Wesaunard towel warmer, then you must equip yourself with some information. The brand enjoys great reputation and offers quality of the highest kind. However, its huge inventory and unlimited variety can, at times, make it difficult for a layman to select a product.
So, here are some general facts about a bathroom towel warmer:
- Multiple functions: Most warmers have multiple functions. Even though their chief use is to warm the towel, they automatically serve to dry up your clothes and warm your inner wear. Additionally, they also keep the bathroom dry and free from algae and fungus. Since they keep the space dry, the walls and the wooden furniture in the bathroom tend to enjoy a longer life.
- Types: Wesaunard towel warmer will spoil you with the choices. A warmer, in general, can be hardwired or portable. Some are run on electricity while some can be powered by batteries. Freestanding towel warmers offer mobility and can be shifted easily to another corner in the house.
- Outdoor use: Though, a warmer can also be used for outdoor use, one must employ due precautions while doing so. Most warmers are designed in a manner so as to suit the indoor atmosphere. If you plan to install them outside, say beside the pool, then you should take certain measures for ensuring safety. You can also intimate the seller about the intent behind your purchase and buy a likewise product.
- Historic use: If you thought that these warmers are modern day inventions, then you are not exactly correct. Even though the variety and sophistication is certainly a modern day boon, they have been known to exist since the early 20th century. They were known as ‘bath radiators’ during those times and were build using cast iron.